- Part 1 – Flutter installation and environment setup
- Part 2 – Structuring the app’s main screen UI
- Part 3 – Navigating between app screens with routes
- Part 4 – Refactors and improvements
- Part 5 – Hooking up Firebase to my Flutter project
- Part 6 – Developing the create, read, and update features
- Part 7 – A ton of feature work
- Part 8 – User accounts [someday]
The setup and database hookups are done, so now it’s time to just pump out features.
Each feature has its own article:
- Crossing off shopping list items
- Dark UI mode
- Linking stores and lists
- Reordering items on a per-store basis
- Mark an item as exclusive to a store(s) [Coming soon]
- Substitutes list – [Coming soon]
- Add a picture to an item – [Coming soon]
- Enhanced “store location” – [Coming soon]
- Deleting items, shopping lists, and stores – [Coming soon]
Coming soon: Part 8, user accounts.
One thought on “Building a Flutter app, part 7: in which I blast through a ton of feature work”
Thanks for sharing your wisdom. Great points.